26 December 2013

Transformation Time! (Day 1)

So I am hitting the health train again. I know it works for my body and it is part of why my body is so out of whack. I don't know why it has been so hard for me to get back into the swing of things, so I am attempting this again. I am going to be doing a 365 challenge. If I work out and eat right, MFP predicts a 10lb loss per month . So at the end of a year I have the potential to lose 120lbs just by going off the recomended calorie suggestion. I WILL write a short journal blub about what I have done for the day and a brief over view of my food choices.

I think part of my issue is that I always feel I CANT dop it myslef and I need a weightloss buddy or partner. Truth is I made me fat and no one can make me un fat but me.

Here is what I am doing to day.

I had 1 16 once cup of coffe with cream. - instead of 3
replaced that coffee with water, apple and a a nature valley bar. I have successfully walked by 2 cakes that are in the kitchen here at work and wasnt even tempted.

A+ for effort at the moment!

ETA: Then I got home and ate chocolate and cheese... hmm if I could just work 24 hours a day I think I could do just fine! Reality- I don't want to work 24 hours a day. I need to work on my willpower.

Any suggestions readers?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. What if you tried bringing a snack with you to eat about an hour before you go home? Would that help you to be less temped when you get there? Oooh and hi, I stalk your blog :p

    ReplyDelete